Section 1 - What Information Do We Collect?
🐬When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, and email address.
ඣWhen you browse our store, we automatically collect certain information about your device, such as details regarding your web browser, IP address, and time zone. We also collect information about the page(s) you visit, actions you take on the site (e.g., completing a purchase), or how you arrived at our site (e.g., search, paid advertisement).
ꦏTo track and store this information, we use the following technologies/services:
- Cookies. Cookies are small files stored in browsers which are used to save user preferences.
- Google Analytics. To gather information about how customers shop in our store, we use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google. You can view more information on this service . We also use Google Signals, which allows Google Analytics to associate data from your visit to our site with other Google information. Remember, all of your Google data may be accessed and/or deleted by you via .
- Klaviyo. Klaviyo tracks browsing behavior and will associate it with your email address and/or phone number if you provide it to us.
- Heap. Heap is a user behavioral analytics product and service used to collect and analyze data about how users are interacting with our website.
Section 2 - How Do We Use Your Information?When you provide Personal Information as part of a transaction, we use the order information to fulfill any orders placed through our website. This includes processing payment, shipping item(s), and sending order information/confirmations. We may also use it to communicate with you regarding your order, screen orders for potential fraud, or provide advertising for additional products/services. Other information collected as you browse the site, including page(s) visited, actions taken, or referral source, may be used to personalize your browsing experience, assess website performance, or shared with third parties for marketing/advertising purposes. With your permission, we may also send you emails or text/media messages about our store, new products, and other updates.
Our marketing partners include:
- Bing (opt out of targeted advertising )
- Facebook (opt out of targeted advertising )
- Google (opt out of targeted advertising )
- LiveIntent (opt out of targeted advertising )
- Outbrain (opt out of targeted advertising )
- Pepperjam (opt out of targeted advertising )
- Pinterest (opt out of targeted advertising )
- Ratuken (opt out of targeted advertising )
- Taboola (opt out of targeted advertising )
- TikTok (opt out of targeted advertising )
Section 4 - How Do I Withdraw My Consent?
If, after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at ༺ or mailing us at: 48 W 21st St., 2nd Floor, New York, NY, 10010, United States.
ꦜIf you wish to delete or block cookies from your browsing activity, you may do so within your browser.If you wish to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics, you may do so . We will never discriminate against you for withdrawing consent, and you will continue to be eligible for our best products & services regardless of whether you enable tracking.
Section 5 - DisclosureWe may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Section 6 - ShopifyOur store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. Payment: If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then the processor of your choosing (e.g. PayPal, Sezzle, or Braintree for credit card payments) will store your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service or Privacy Statement .
Section 7 - Third-Party Services
Thursday Boot Company also participates in marketing cooperatives. Portions of the personally identifiable information that you provide to us and information about your order may be combined with other personally identifiable information from our records and other sources. This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient. As part of our participation in these marketing cooperatives, this information may also be shared with our third party service providers and other marketers whose products or services we feel may be of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share your personal information with other marketers, please opt-out by emailing us here✨. Please note that consent is not a requirement for purchase, and we would be happy to delete any of your personal information upon request.
Section 8 - SecurityTo protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards. Cookies Here is a partial list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
Section 9 - Data Retention & ManagementWe retain Personal Information we receive as described in this policy for as long as you use our services or as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected. When you place an order through the Site, we will store your order Information unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
You may have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data; (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances as provided by applicable law. We will not discriminate against you for the exercise of these rights. If you request to delete your account, you can create a new account on our Platform at any time. If you have a request regarding your personal data that cannot be fulfilled from your account settings, please contact us at with the subject line “Privacy.”
Section 10 - Right of Access
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access any personal information we have collected from you. You also have the right to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. To exercise this right, please contact us at 🃏 or via mail at 48 W 21st St., 2nd Floor, New York, NY, 10010, United States.Also, if you are a European resident and have provided personal information to us for marketing, browsing, or transactional reasons, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Section 11 - Age of ConsentBy using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at or by mail atThursday Boot Company Re: Privacy Compliance Officer 48 W 21st St., 2nd Floor New York, NY, 10010, United States